The Health and Beauty Corner

The Health and Beauty Corner will cover diverse health related concerns such as nutrition and diet, fitness, weight control, diseases, disease management, societal trends affecting health, analysis about health, business of health and health research.

Breaking

Monday, March 30, 2020

Good Habits | 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People

Good Habits | 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People- If you are conscious about and searching Good Habits that a gentle man must possesses, so you are at the right corner. In this article you will read about the Power of Habits and Good Habits. Here you will find the executive summary of 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People too.
Good Habits | 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People

Good Habits | 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People

Habits are a kind of automated actions and systems of our body. Opening the futon when you wake up in the morning, reading before bed, sleeping on your stomach, floating your legs when you sit down. Whether good or bad, all of these are various habits we have.

There are various habits we do consciously / unconsciously, but we are often told that it is important to have 'good habits'.

The book "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People" (Steven Kobeger), everyone has probably heard at least once. I seemed to have read it as a must-read book right after I entered college. When I read this book for the first time, I think, 'Why should I follow these successful people?'

In addition to the books mentioned above, you can see thousands of self-development books related to habits such as Dale Carnegie 1% Success Habit (by Dale Carnegie), and Good People's Habit (Robert Allen). Honestly, the content is there 'record', 'exercise', 'read', etc. There are times when I see many books of the same contents, and when I see them coming out endlessly, I feel rejected. When I inadvertently visited a bookstore and looked at the cover of a book with similar contents, I said to myself, 'I know everything ... There are times when I think ' If you do, you may get tired.

Yes. It is important to have good habits. 

Yes, it's important to get good habits in your body early.

You'll know all this, but you might be thinking this.

(1) Is there a place to organize what 'good habits' for 'success' are at once?

(2) Why are those 'good habits' good habits?

(3) How can we make these good habits 'customized' without compulsion and without rejection?

I seem to have found the answer to these questions over a long two-year journey.

I would like to share the journey with you and share my thoughts on 'What are good habits'?

First of all, I will go through the story about the above mentioned  book 'Miracle Morning' that I was very impressed with in 2016.

In 2016, I read a book called Miracle Morning (Hal El Rod Me). This book was also a bestseller in 2016. To sum up the book, it says '6 habits to succeed if you invest only 6 minutes each morning'.

You might be wondering, 'What habits do you need six minutes a day?'

To show that it is the miracle of life's 'life-saving habits', Hal Elrod wrote these six habits in Life S.A.V.E.R.S. To clean up.

The summary of each is as follows.


  • S-Silence Silence / Meditation

: Time to reduce stress and focus on thinking

Sit calmly, peacefully and slowly, deeply breathing.


  • A-Affirmation / Confirmation

: Rethinking what you desperately want

I take out words of commitment and conviction that remind me of my infinite possibilities and priorities and read aloud from beginning to end.


  • V-Visualization Imagination / Visualization

: Be specific and imagine your goals
Close your eyes or look at the vision board, and draw vividly as you can see.


  • E-Exercise

: Filling energy to start daily activities

Waking up with simple exercises such as stretching or in-situ exercises

  • R-Reading

: Arming with New Knowledge

Read one self-development book.


  • S-Scribbling Record / Memo

: Time to express my thoughts

Write a thought or diary in your head right now.


If you ask 'Why not lunch, not dinner, why is it morning?' After work in the evening, you have to be tired and spend time with your family, lunch and tired lunch, and not enough time, early in the morning Essay says that people should still do this in the morning because they are still asleep and undisturbed.

Hal Elrond wrote in the book, 'It takes only one minute for each habit.' However, Hal Elond is not to ask you to invest only one minute. You can invest 10 minutes per habit to fill an hour, or you can arrange for 30 minutes, 60 minutes, or 90 minutes to distribute for yourself.


The point is that if you do these 6 habits every morning, even if you have less time, you can make a motivated day and change your life by investing 1 minute even if you don't have time, making all these habits 'custom'.

I hope you have found some thing precious in this article "Good Habits | 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People".    I also hope that you will help me in spreading this golden information throughout the internet and also share it with your friends and family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment